How to Maskless Shop in a Hostile Store

1. Smile.

2. Only go to stores where you can pick up items yourself (otherwise the employees will not give you items).

3. Have 20s, 10s, 5s, and 1s in supply and drop the cash at the counter after the employees refuse to scan your items.

    a. Don't create and leave a receipt.  The Mask Nazis will not appreciate it, and it will be collected as "evidence".

    b. Photograph the item before taking it, and film your cash drop.

    c. Don't leave your items on the counter while dropping your cash.  Mask Nazis will take them if you do!

4. Don't negotiate with the employees or SJW customers about medical conditions, HIPAA, the governor, the Constitution, laws, freedom, etc.  Just ignore them and proceed with your shop and cash drop.  (recommended)

    a. This is to save your energy and to prevent you from overacting and giving them non-mask cause to refuse service.  Just saying something like "God bless you, have a nice day" is an easy response that lowers tensions.

5. Shop at a mix of friendly stores (that let you check out without a mask) and stores that you need to cash drop at (since they refuse to check you out).

6. Bring a camera and post your experiences to spread the word.  You can show your face or remain incognito.

7. Until more have joined, don't cash drop at the same store/chain more than once every 2 months (so as to avoid a restraining order being filed--or successfully granted).  There are many stores/chains to choose from.

8. Decide in advance how long you plan to stay in the store.  If up to 10 minutes, you should expect to speak with police.

    a. If an employee tells you they will not ring you up, skip the checkout line and proceed to cash drop once you are done shopping.

9. If the police arrive, explain what had happened, and leave.  Don't give your ID (easily).  You can ask "am I being detained?" And then just leave when they typically say "no".

10. Park far from the store to make it harder for the employees to get your plate number.

11. Try to look normal and make maskless shopping (including cash drop) look normal and fun so others will want to join in.

Comments

  1. I do it all the time. I use my cell phone as a body cam, just in case. I shop at the same chain stores all the time. The managers bothered me at first, but not anymore. I strongly encourage everyone to do this. This is the only way this nonsense will end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I do. My local walmarts( 2 of them) , Target and Belair (grocery)

      Delete
  2. I always shop maskless by myself in MN at Target, WM, HyVee, Cub, Lunds and Byerlys and luckily, I have not had any problems with cashiers not ringing me up. I do use self check out if I only have a few items. I would love to be part of a group but so far as I've said, no problems. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. Looking for fellow shoppers for help and confidence in san diego. Oside4 at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in the High Desert in California. I shop maskless w/ confidence in Winco, Hobby Lobby, and Walmart (though Walmart was only once). I also go to a local coffee shop, gun & ammo store, and my gym w/o a mask and w/o any problem. And so far I've been invisible. Just do it, folks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Most Grocery Stores Do Not Require Masks